Friday, January 7, 2011

We Wanna Go Outside!

I like playing outside...ALOT. But only if someone comes outside with me to play. For some reason noone really wants to stay outside with me and Fluffy too long. We get run in alot, so we gotta beg to go out when it's raining, snowing, very windy....
Me and Fluffy begging to go outside.

3 comments:

  1. Your sister Rosie says she has the same problem here. Rosie LOVES to run in the mud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya guys!

    Too bad you don't have your own Cardi/cat door, huh?

    I think you'd be using it day and night. Not necessarily a great thing for the hoo-mans :).

    Posted this link on The Daily Corgi's facebook page, so you're a wee bit famous today!


    Laurie Eno
    The Daily Corgi
    http://thedailycorgi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm famous! I like to run in mud, too! Mud makes everything better, but my Mommy runs funny in mud.

    ReplyDelete