Just the random happenings of a puppy named Winston Churchill.
Monday, February 7, 2011
I Wanna Go!
Grandpa wouldn't let me go outside with him. I don't know why. I don't leave our yard like other neighborhood kids. I just don't like to come in when I'm told to.
I guess this is how I look when my Mommy leaves the house.
When we leave, both boys shoot upstairs to watch us go from the front bedroom. We aren't even out of the garage before they are settled on the bed. There they stay, keeping an eye out for our return.
When we leave, both boys shoot upstairs to watch us go from the front bedroom. We aren't even out of the garage before they are settled on the bed. There they stay, keeping an eye out for our return.
ReplyDeleteWaiting for their people is a time-honored Cardi activity -- don't you love coming back to see that handsome face?
ReplyDeleteAll of ours stand post at the windows and doors awaiting our return. Warms my heart to pull in the drive and see them watching.
ReplyDelete